Verified over a 1000 activities
Five Spheres. One Mission.
ALL REGIONS OF SOMALILAND
In Partnership with IBTCI SORADI has been involved in the verification and monitoring of USAID and DFID funded projects undertaken by their Implementing Partners (IPs). These projects include:
- The Growth, Enterprise, Employment and Livelihoods (GEEL) by RTI International
- Bringing Unity, Integrity, and Legitimacy to Democracy (BUILD) by Creative Associates
- The Transitional Initiative for Stabilization (TIS& TIS+), by Development Alternatives Inc. (DAI)
- School Environment and Education Development for Somalia (SEEDS) ProgramBy Mercy Corps
- Somali Youth Leaders Initiative (SYLI) by Mercy Corps
- Partnership for Economic Growth (PEG) by DAI
- Joint Health and Nutrition Program (JHNP) by UNFPA
- Health Consortium Somalia by Tropical Health and Education Trust (THET)
- Police Reform Project by ASI
- Juvenile Justice Program by Horizon Institute
- Capacity Survey Project by Mott Macdonald
- Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) by Mott Macdonald
- Strengthening Somali Governance (SSG) by Chemonics
- Somali Core Economic Institutions and Opportunities Program (SCORE) by CARE
- Somalia/Somaliland Towards Reaching Resilience (STORRE) by CARE International
- Food for Peace (FFP) and OFDA Projects in Sool and Sanaag as well as other regions.
SORADI also verified additional USAID and DFID funded projects implemented by Danish Refugee Council (DRC), Danish Demining Group (DDG), UNDP, UNICEF, UNCDF, UNFPA, UN-Habitat, ILO, FCA and others. SORADI is knowledgeable with the local security and political context to undertake it is work.
Our team members are locally connected and travel to all corners and communities to implement project activities or to monitor and verify USAID and DFID funded projects.