Working towards a thriving Somaliland
To help create a better environment, we focus on 3 main activities that challenge the core essence of the country.
What We Do
- Conducts on-site visits in identified/prioritized activity areas of implementing partners.
- Applies both qualitative and quantitative methods to garner feedback from stakeholders and beneficiaries of activities.
- Employs latest technology for data collection and information management using tablets and mobiles for data collection.
- Conduct Training to build capacities of public institution for efficient and equitable services delivery
- Host debate and dialogue forums and platforms to foster democratic culture and raise public awareness
- Empower women, youth, the marginalised and the disabled sectors of the society for rights and social access
- Focus on the understanding of social issues to help develop innovative approaches to improving these social issues
- Undertake high quality policy and development-oriented participatory research
- Organize knowledge management and dissemination activities through workshops, a web-based information and National Conferences.
- Develop and publish policy briefs
Innovative methodology and latest technology
For data collection and information management we use tablets and mobiles allowing to be as effective and efficient as possible. For our methodology we use both qualitative and quantitative methods to garner feedback from stakeholders and beneficiaries of activities.